maintenance and other inquiries.
We appreciate that our residents have a choice of where they live and that they have chosen Pineridge Property Management Inc.
We have a diverse and committed staff that are result orientated and committed to providing the best service in the industry. We have weekly maintenance and janitorial service. We also provide a 24 hour emergency line in order to service our residents promptly.
Our staff includes award winning members recognized throughout Southern California. We believe in creating communities with our residents at our properties in an effort to create harmonious residence.
manage retail and office buildings and rehearsal studios.
We are committed to creating added value to real estate assets. Our mission is to create the maximum value in each real estate asset. Our successful track record is due to four factors:
- Financial Discipline
- Local Management Expertise
- Superior Market Knowledge
- Prompt, Intelligent Decisiveness
We believe in our ability to exceed Residents’ and Clients’ service expectations. Our staff
is dedicated to providing professional, attractive and affordable living environments for our
Residents to enjoy. At the same time, we are dedicated to our properties’ physical and
fiscal performance. We take pride in our successful track record of achieving exceptional
investment returns for our clients.
Our focus for our clients is to maximize the value of their asset and to adopt a strategy that ensures a comprehensive approach. Our goal is to maximize your property’s net income and value. We bring success to our properties and owners due to our expertise with SCEP, Code Enforcement, marketing, and knowledge with fair housing laws and city codes, as well as our expertise with section 42 tax credit properties. We believe in reliable, honest accounting delivered monthly. We employ a knowledgeable team that is verse in many
aspects of maintenance in order to keep your cost low.
- Hold weekly property inspections
- Identify the goals of our Clients and tailor our service to their needs
- Maximize revenue growth, and control expenses which allows for value and cashflow
- Maintain relationships with our Residents
- Screen residents, including criminal background checks
- Closely monitor rent collection; collecting rent, late fees and maintenance charges
- Have an experienced Maintenance Staff
- Are experienced with SCEP, Code Enforcement, Rent Control, Fair Market Value, Marketing, Fair Housing Laws, City Codes, and Section 42 tax credit properties
- Are certified in mold, lead, and asbestos remediation
- Find ways to create alternative sources of income